From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Los Angeles: a portrait of the City of Angels offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rich Stapleton and Rosa Park, Cereal’s founders, have built a loyal readership that counts on their unique, considered advice. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rich and Rosa have personally visited hundreds of venues in Los Angeles, distilling their preferred locales down to their firm favorites. From the laid-back excellence of its food scene, brimming with fresh produce, to elegant hotels imbued with the glamor of Old Hollywood, these are the finds that offer a more personal take on the sprawling, energetic city. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
- Photo essays of striking images of the city
- An illustrated neighborhood map
- Interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Amanda Chantal Bacon of Moon Juice and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen of The Row
- Lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- An itinerary for an ideal day in Los Angeles
Cereal City Guide: Los Angeles is a design-focused portrait of an iconic city, offering a distinctive look at the best museums, galleries, hotels, restaurants, and shops.
- 208 Pages
- Full Colour
- Dimensions 15.2 x 21.5cm